|Free Market Evaluation - Send us your resume and we will give you free feedback|
To conduct a quick search on JD2B, follow these steps:
Keyword Search - Uncover Important Shortcuts
- In the box marked "Keyword Search," type in words that describe the kind of client management job you are looking for. For example, you might enter client management job title or required skills.
- To search for a particular client management job title (for example, "director"), simply enter the keyword in the box: director.
- Keep adding more options in the "Keywords" box till you get satisfactory results. If you have entered one or more keywords, client management jobs containing all of the words specified by you, will be displayed.
Important: Searching in Job Description or Job Title
If you want the keywords to be searched by client management job title or job description or both, mark or unmark the option box.
- Looking for Exact Phrases
To obtain results containing the exact phrase you are looking for, use quotation marks in the Keywords box. For example, you might type in "Investment Banking Officer."
- Case Sensitivity/Capitalization
The search is not case dependent. For example, you can type in "Investment Banking Officer" or "investment banking officer" and get the same results.
- Search by At Least One Phrase
If you want at least one of the multiple phrases in your search results, simply type your keywords and use 'OR' in between the terms. For example, if you want the term' administration' and 'finance' both to feature in the results, type in: "administration or finance " in the Keyword box.
- Search by None of the Words
If you do not want a particular word or phrase to feature in the search results, type in the minus sign (-) before the term that is to be dropped. For instance, if you do not want the term 'Java' to feature in your results, type in: -Consulting.
If at all you are not satisfied with the results, you can conduct "Refined Search" on the search results page. This page is different from the "Advanced Search" page.
How to Refine Your Search Results
Only after you have signed up on the site, you can use the "Company Search" feature. To search for jobs in a particular company (for example, "JP Morgan"), you can enter the company name in the given search box.
Recent Job Searches
Your client management job search results get stored in this area which is situated at the lower left side of the page below the "Employer/Recruiter" section. You can access your most recent job search results here. This feature is activated only after you have signed up.
How to Use Advanced Search
You can click on 'Advanced Search' on the homepage to conduct your client management job search with advanced search options. The advanced client management job search options include:
Use the form below the static textbox besides client management 'Job Title Search' and your search criteria will automatically appear in the static textbox.
- "With all of these words." This field allows you to search for client management job listings including all the keywords you have specified. For example, if you type in "Investment Banking Officer," JD2B will search for all client management jobs with the keywords " Investment ", " Banking," and "Investment Banking Officer ".
- "With the exact phrase." This field allows you to search for client management job listings including the exact phrase you have specified. For example, if you type in "marketing manager," JD2B will search for job listings with the exact phrase "marketing manager".
- "With at least one of these words." This field allows you to search for client management jobs including at least one of the keywords you have specified. For example, if you type in "marketing manager," JD2B will search for all client management job listings containing the keywords "marketing", "manager," and "marketing manager".
- "With none of these words." This field allows you to search for client management job listings without the keywords you have specified. For example, if you type in "marketing manager," JD2B will list all jobs without the phrase "marketing manager".
* The procedure for "Job Description Search" is the same as above.
Note: You can keep revising your search string to improve your results set. Also some names and phrases are better known by their abbreviations than their full forms. To make sure you don't miss any client management jobs, however, use both abbreviated and unabbreviated forms together. For example, enter: AVP and Assistant Vice President in different text boxes in the "With at least one of these words" section for best results.
Search by Multiple Locations
This option allows you to search client management jobs from more than one city in the state you choose. Select a state and then select one or more cities within the state from the adjoining list box where you want to want your client management job to be based from.
JD2B premium users can search for client management jobs by company name. To search for client management jobs in a particular company (for example, "JP Morgan"), you can enter the company name in the given search box.
Law School Profile
sponsored by LawCrossing
Articles By Harrison Barnes